Prayers of the Faithful
for May 12, 2019
- On this World Day of Prayer for Vocations, we pray for a new openness to priestly and religious vocations among Catholic youth.
- For all Catholics struggling to discover their vocations, that they may find good spiritual directors to guide their discernment.
- That those called to be priests from our own parish, especially those present today, may overcome doubt and fear and respond with courage to God’s call.
- That those called to religious life from our own parish will not let fear of sacrifice deter them from pursuing holiness.
- Through the intercession of the Blessed Mother, we pray for the grace of chastity for those called to celibacy as well those called to marriage.
- That parents may be examples of holiness for their children and encourage them to listen to God’s call, especially in their teenage years.
- For the deceased clergy and religious who have served our parish, that the Good Shepherd will welcome them into his kingdom with open arms.
Premium Parish Bulletin Inserts
Order today to distribute on the World Day of Prayer for Vocations
Cost: 50¢ , bulk discounts available